Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of the law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying details of the entity are set out below:
1. Identifying data:
Social denomination: EBRO MY, S.L. (onwards, “the company”)
Registered office: C / Eagle Street, 9 CP-08014 Barcelona.
E-mail: email@example.com (onwards, “the email”)
This information forms and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations, Users of the website that is published under the domain name www.monebre.com (onwards, “the website”), assume and commit to respect.
"Page", domain www.monebre.com that is made available to Internet Users.
"User", natural or legal person who uses or navigates the Page.
"Content", are the pages that make up the entire WEBSITE, which make up the information and services that the COMPANY makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, Photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, usually, any kind of material contained on the Page.
"Hyperlink", technique by which a User can navigate different pages of the Web, the by Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign containing the link.
«Cookies», technical means for "traceability" and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer.. This method has privacy implications, therefore the COMPANY will promptly and reliably notify of its use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
The WEBSITE provides access to articles, information and data (onwards, "THE CONTENT") COMPANY property. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website without holding the COMPANY responsible.
Some pages of the WEBSITE may allow participation through comments, In this case, any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose.. When sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, The USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that the WEBSITE offers through its website, not to use them for:
- engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist nature, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of apology for terrorism or an attack on human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE, from your suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
try to access and, in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Definitely, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and agrees NOT to use any of the Contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way can damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the COMPANY, from other Users or any Internet user (hardware y software).
THE USER agrees and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, Photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, Photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his capacity as User of the Page, without this enumeration having a limiting character.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- play, copy, to distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the express written authorization of the COMPANY, who is the holder of the corresponding rights, or that it is legally permitted.
- Suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of the COMPANY or its owners, of fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even from trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents or, usually, of those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the Page, and / or the Contents.
In the same way, The USER acknowledges:
- That the COMPANY will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of the COMPANY, your partners or your employees.
- That the COMPANY does not guarantee, in no case, publication of the content sent by users. In that sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderate, regarding its shape, by a website administrator, that it will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, the COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, make them discriminatory, xenophobes, racist, porn, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in your opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, the WEBSITE will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the COMPANY. Thus, the COMPANY does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the lawfulness, reliability, utility, Accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside the WEBSITE, Please note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, Those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and our WEBSITE must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization will be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by the COMPANY.
- No "frames" will be created («frames») with the web pages or on the web pages of the COMPANY.
- No false statements or indications will be made, inaccurate, or offensives on the COMPANY, its managers, your employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or from the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that the COMPANY has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Web page where the Hyperlink is established..
The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, the COMPANY reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, of the configuration and design of this and of this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. So, THE USER must read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion that accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual property / industrial
The COMPANY is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the COMPANY or its licensors, all rights being reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by the COMPANY, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the COMPANY. You can view the elements of the web and even print them, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, unique and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, change, bypass or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the COMPANY pages.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of the COMPANY or, where appropriate, from third parties who have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over said brands, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood as transferred to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of the COMPANY, or third parties where appropriate, so, Intellectual Property rights are owned by the COMPANY or third parties that have authorized its use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same in any form and, especially, reproduction rights, distribution, public communication and transformation. Reproduction is expressly prohibited., distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, For commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the COMPANY.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the COMPANY or third parties included in the Page that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. Availability of the page
The COMPANY does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page, to its Contents, nor that they are updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in your case, avoid them, correct or update them. Therefore, the COMPANY is not liable for any damages or losses of any kind produced in THE USER that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
The COMPANY excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to unavailability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and Contents, the non-fulfillment of the expectation of usefulness that users could have attributed to the Page and Contents.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject.. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
The COMPANY is also not responsible for security errors that may occur, nor of the damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware y software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
The presence of a virus on the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the website,
A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, of the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system. (hardware y software), the user's documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of the COMPANY to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. Corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, Thus, the COMPANY is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the page service, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware y software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
11. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, the COMPANY does its best, but does not guarantee complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational purposes only., advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have a binding or contractual commitment.
The COMPANY excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER can make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain.. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, Correction or update of the Contents.
12. Availability of Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, At first, timeless. The company, However, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and / or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, the COMPANY will previously warn the termination or suspension of the Page.
For how many questions about interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the intervening parties submit to the Judges and Courts of Seville expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Your copy is expressly prohibited., reproduction or broadcast, total or partial, By Any Means.
15. Return policy
The amount will be refunded in the event that the food arrives in poor condition (chafada, disassembled), in this case it is essential to save the product for verification by MON EBRE to proceed with the refund.
The amount will be reimbursed due to a mistake by MON EBRE when preparing the references requested by the client.
16. Delivery time
- Fast food delivery (Street food): delivery on the same day the order is placed within the opening time slot, which in principle will be from Monday to Sunday from 20:00 h a 01:00 h PM
- Fast food delivery time since the service is requested, is prepared and delivered to the home: of 30 a 45 minutes.
- Packaged and pasteurized food delivery, catering services, rice and hot coals: minimum order delivery 48 hours since the reservation is made.
For the delivery of food at home, the delivery schedule will be from Monday to Sunday from 19:00H a 00:00H in Barcelona city, but only in the following postal codes: 08014, 08004, 08015, 08029, 08012, 08036 Y 08017